Man, governed by immortal Mind, is always beautiful and grand. Each succeeding year unfolds wisdom, beauty, and holiness.
(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy, 246:23)
Tenacre’s Christian Scientists-in-Residence program invites active Christian Scientists to join a community bound together by their love of Christian Science and desire to participate in Tenacre’s mission and ministry.
Just as an artist-in-residence brings artistic skills to an arts community, our residents share with Tenacre their rich and varied lives spent in loving God. We cherish their prayers, insights, and sharing which provide warmth and richness to our community canvas. In return, Tenacre is committed to encouraging and supporting their natural expression of independence and spiritual growth within the Tenacre community.
The monthly rate includes utilities, weekly housekeeping visits, basic telephone, linen service, and maintenance of the grounds/buildings and Tenacre’s appliances/furnishings. Additional amenities include bus service to downtown Princeton and Princeton branch church services, mail delivery, and the Spiritual Resource Library. The audio system, access to cable television, and the closed circuit Tenacre TV channel are offered at no charge.
We are happy to send further information about our independent residential cottages or, if you are in the area, show you around Tenacre and discuss with you the options for Christian Scientists-in-Residence here.
- Right-click here, select “Save link as…” (or “Save target as…” if using Internet Explorer) and save the interactive application to your computer.
- Minimize your browser – do not open the downloaded application form from your browser.
- Find the application form on your computer and open it with Acrobat Reader. Only Adobe Reader will save the information you type into the form. (To download and install the free Adobe Reader, visit: http://get.adobe.com/reader).
- Fill it out and save your changes.
- Go back to your browser to these instructions.
- Click here to securely upload the completed application form to us. (Another option is to print and mail the completed form, or fax it. Our address and fax number are at the bottom of this page.)
For More Information
- Please call (800) 626-9155 (ask for Christian Scientists-in-Residence), or (609) 279-2344.
Christian Scientists-in-Residence choose accommodations in our Cottages. These well-appointed apartments (studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedrooms) include kitchen facilities, washer and dryer, and a bathroom with a shower/tub combination.
Click one of the images below to view the floor plan and photos of that cottage.