Christian Science Nurses
Students of Christian Science are invited to inquire about participating in Tenacre’s Christian Science nursing ministry. We welcome the opportunity to talk with those who have an established Christian Science nursing practice as well as those newly interested in exploring this important aspect of Church work. Tenacre offers a variety of classes and work settings which may be a support to an individual’s growth in his/her ministry of Christian Science nursing.
- Food preparation.
- Baking/Dessert making.
- Cold Food presentations.
- Cooking complete meals.
- Experimenting with recipes.
- Organizing creative food utilizations.
- Works safely and cooperatively with a team.
- Demonstrates reliability including punctuality.
- Professional food service experience.
- Reading and speaking in English.
To apply, please go back to the Employment Opportunities page for our online application or call 609-279-2304.