Are you interested in joining our staff and actively participating in the mission of Tenacre?
Our mission is “to cherish and demonstrate the truths of Christian Science and to apply these truths to every aspect of living and working together.
Each staff member brings his or her own understanding and practice of Christian Science in fulfillment of this mission and watches his unique ministry blossom and bless within the whole.
- Right-click here, select “Save link as…” or “Save target as…” and save the interactive application to your computer.
- Open the application form on your computer using Acrobat Reader, fill it out and save your changes. (To download and install the free Adobe Reader, visit: http://get.adobe.com/reader).
- Click here to securely upload the completed application form to us. (Another option is to print and mail the completed form. Our address is at the bottom of this page.)
For more information:
Current employment opportunities:
…I will make them keepers of the charge of the house, for all the service thereof, and for all that shall be done therein. (Ezekiel 44:14)
Tenacre is looking for housekeepers who love to clean and make a room sparkle for the comfort and joy of others!
This is a full-time opportunity to let your love of serving and working together shine to support the healing mission of Tenacre. The schedule is typically Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., with some weekends every four to six weeks.
Required skills and qualifications
• Students of Christian Science are preferred. If you are, please complete the “Application Supplement” in addition to the main application.
• Prior housekeeping experience and membership in The Mother Church are also preferred.
• Proficiency in English is required.
If you have questions or would like a complete job description, please contact Staff Relations at 609-279-2304 or email@example.com. If you know individuals who may be interested in this position, please tell them about it.
Christian Science Nurse
“Beloved children, the world has need of you…” (Miscellaneous Writings pg. 110)
We would love to hear from Christian Science nurses who are interested in being part of Tenacre’s healing ministry.
• Christian Science nurse mentors/Instructors
• Experienced Christian Science nurses
• Those with an active developing practice